300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taurus 180 curve pistol

A coworker told me about this gun last night. Seems kind of gimmicky to me.

http://www.taurususa.com/product-det...rumbseries=CC1

Taurus Curve.jpg

Thoughts?
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

It's supposed to conform to your body.

Taurus Curve 2.jpg
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Will it conform to my 4ss because that is what it looks like. Sorry, I can buy enough compact guns and hide them somewhere on me that I don't need that uglyness anywhere near me. No a big fan of Taurus and even less of that gun. Sometime you need to stop re-inventing the wheel and just refine it a little. Throw that baby out with the bath water.
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

I find it to be an interesting concept but that's about it. I would think there would be a lot of FTF's and such caused by the magazine design.
        Originally posted by Ceridwen
        Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Backup gun if you really want it, I guess.

I would rather have with a G42 (subcompact/.380 auto) in an ankle holster.
          REINSTATE THE TRIG
          Originally posted by Iowa #1603
          Your logic defies logic
          Originally posted by Rudy8116
          Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
          Originally posted by Michigan
          Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
          Originally posted by TheTick
          A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
          Originally posted by TheTick
          This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
          Originally posted by 02paul09
          Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

I've seen a lot of dumb things during my lifetime. This abortion has made the top five...

Comment

Don and altaccount making 1 and 2?
              Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Good. So I'm not the only one who thinks its a piece of crap.

I'd rather carry one of the other small, concealable guns than this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknowwhy View Post
                  ...there would be a lot of FTF's and such caused by...
                  ...it being a Taurus. Now that they hold the patent, a reliable manufacturer won't be able to properly execute the design concept.

That trigger pivot angle looks... interesting.
                  Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 12-23-2014, 03:44 PM.

Comment

It be dumb. Marketing genius, though. Like the Judge during the epoch of the carjacking fears, people who know better will roll their eyes and move on. The gun ignorant population will snap them up.
                    I miss you, Dave.
                    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

It looks like a toy.... I don't think the curve will conform to the body any better than any "boxy" current pistols.
                      The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                      that we are all that stands between
                      the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Indy,

You aren't OLD ENOUGH to purchase a handgun, nor rifle for that matter.

You need to read more and post less.
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Looks like a brilliant solution to a nonexistent problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallCityCop View Post
                            It looks like a toy.... I don't think the curve will conform to the body any better than any "boxy" current pistols.
                            And it will be fat- since the magazine is actually straight, they had to make it bulkier to get the 'curve' into the gun.

Also... no sights. Guns have been done with weird sights before, like the ASP S&W mod or the trench sights on the Colt New Agents, but the total absence of sights does not inspire confidence.
                            Originally posted by Michigan
                            Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6688 users online. 385 members and 6303 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X