Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kel-Tec Sub 2000

Hola,

Anyone else have one of these for work? I have one and my S2K will accept my duty G23 mags (the reason I carry a G27 as my backup) and performs well with the same ammo I carry at work.
    Vengeance is not justice...

They are fun plinkers, but I would never entrust my life to one. I saw way too many malfunctions out of both of the 9mm (S&W 59 mag and a Glock mag) versions that I've owned. They were more accurate than I expected, putting up ~6" groups at 100 yards. The sight height (too low) and sight picture are certainly less than desirable for any moving or fast target acquisition work.

Comment

Just from the name of the brand, I wouldn't trust it.....

I was under the impression that kel-tec was bottom of the bin in terms of quality?
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Nope, we have real ARs.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

I have heard that in the past Kel-Tec has had issues but personally I never had any with the three I own (PF-9, P-11 and Sub 2K). When I worked Patrol and Narcs I always had my AR in my car, now I don't have that option.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
            They are fun plinkers, but I would never entrust my life to one. I saw way too many malfunctions out of both of the 9mm (S&W 59 mag and a Glock mag) versions that I've owned. They were more accurate than I expected, putting up ~6" groups at 100 yards. The sight height (too low) and sight picture are certainly less than desirable for any moving or fast target acquisition work.
            That. Nothing from Keltec would ever be a product I'd trust my life to.
            - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shin71 View Post
              I have heard that in the past Kel-Tec has had issues but personally I never had any with the three I own (PF-9, P-11 and Sub 2K). When I worked Patrol and Narcs I always had my AR in my car, now I don't have that option.
              What are your options?
              - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
                What are your options?
                Glock in .40: G22; G23; or G27 (unless there is another one). I've been issued the G23 and carry a G27 as a backup. I wouldn't be carrying this at work I just like the rifle and it is what I usually take camping. My old Patrol AR has been sold since I don't work at an agency that allows long guns. I just like the idea of having a pistol caliber carbine that even uses the same mags.
                Last edited by Shin71; 06-30-2015, 09:32 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3489 users online. 224 members and 3265 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X