300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
    Big safes that are bolted to the ground will stop 99% of burglars. The other 1% are people that know you have a safe and are burglarizing you for a specific item in that safe.
    A safe ALONE will stop 99% of the burglars------------------------the other 1% will open any safe you can find and take your stuff.
    probably 1/2 of 1% will be the one to go to the trouble of tipping a safe to pry it

Originally posted by jay lee View Post
    Totally agree that you get what you pay for Iowa. I guess I just keep wondering if there is a better way; assuming nothing is 100% secure.

Can you make a safe disappear in plain view? Sort of combining Tactical Walls, basic fire protection and at least some theft protection?
    Not really worth the time and trouble ---------------you can spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours designing a system and it will still be defeated---given enough time and a determined thief.

Get a good safe and an alarm system-------------------cheaper and faster
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by jay lee View Post
      Hidden rooms are also in a similar line of thinking...What if you could just hide the safe?
      The you have the best you could hope for. Guns locked in the safe, and the safe is hidden. The problem is that most houses don't offer that kind of available space without some kind of trade off.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3778 users online. 260 members and 3518 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X