• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that 13 hits...

...on 3 targets in 1.6 seconds?

(@ 9:42)

Wow.

That is fantastic that he can shoot that fast on those 3 targets. Just wonder if he can do that to random targets that he has not been practicing on.
    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
      That is fantastic that he can shoot that fast on those 3 targets. Just wonder if he can do that to random targets that he has not been practicing on.
      If anybody can, he'd be one of the few. He's former Force Recon, so he's got some real world experience on targets that move and shoot back. I've watched some fast shooters with serious resumes run rifles hard, but I've never seen anything like that.

Comment

Send him to Ferguson....
        My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
          Not that fast, but the whole point is to generate muscle memory.

When his sights land on a target, he will shoot it very VERY fast... and he'll be fast acquiring new targets.
          "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3328 users online. 173 members and 3155 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X