X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Canadian Contract Overrun Rifles - $600

Enjoy:

http://troydefense.com/portfolio/troy-bravo-rifles/

I'm not sure of the barrel material (or lining), but this sure looks like a heck of a lot better of a deal than a M&P Sport or DPMS.

Wow. How aren't there a million replies? I have been wanting a 14.5 but also want to build a pistol with a Sig brace before the BATF changes their mind. The price point on this is truly incredible. I own several Troy products and they are top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by rmack View Post
      Wow. How aren't there a million replies? I have been wanting a 14.5 but also want to build a pistol with a Sig brace before the BATF changes their mind. The price point on this is truly incredible. I own several Troy products and they are top notch.
      I'm trying awfully hard to convince myself that I need yet another 5.56 AR.

The Canadian Northern Guard marking on these lowers is pretty cool:

Comment

thats a pretty good deal
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I'm curious if they have a forward assist and dust cover or if they are slick sides.

When I first saw it, I was thinking its a great price. Then I started wondering why the details are sparse as far as barrel, style of upper receiver, etc. It may be a good deal, I just find myself skeptical.
          I miss you, Dave.
          http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

I sent an email off requesting a telephone call at their convenience. I'll get some details and post them up. From what I know about Troy Industries, if they put their name on it, its g2g.

Comment

What would be the normal price of these rifles?

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
                I'm curious if they have a forward assist and dust cover or if they are slick sides.

When I first saw it, I was thinking its a great price. Then I started wondering why the details are sparse as far as barrel, style of upper receiver, etc. It may be a good deal, I just find myself skeptical.
                Agreed. ..

Comment

My set up, up until about a year ago, was a glock 22 primary with a glock 23 bug/off duty. I've recently swithed to a glock 21 primary and just bought a s&w 442 bug. I'm still carrying my glock 23 as a bug until I can get to a qual with the revolver. Even after I qual with the revolver, I'll probably keep carrying the glock 23 as my off duty gun most of the time. An exception would be something like running, where I'll carry the airweight.
                  On a side note, I was doing hill sprints the other day with my 442 in one of those 511 holster shirts. I almost forgot I had a gun on me it was so light.

Comment

It's a great starter if you can get behind supporting Troy.

Comment

Stupid communist state laws.
                      Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Bman4130 View Post
                        It's a great starter if you can get behind supporting Troy.
                        Kid tested, mother approved. I'm good with it, at that low of a price.
                        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

A ham sandwich would be a better deal than a DPMS.

Comment

I don't know about now but during the sandyhook gun shortage Troy rifles were vein produced with The same components as DPMS. Just better rails and BUIS.

I run a BCM. Not that much more expensive but it runs smooth and I have yet to have a single malfunction with about 2k rounds through it, not that is a lot by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ_208 View Post
                              I don't know about now but during the sandyhook gun shortage Troy rifles were vein produced with The same components as DPMS. Just better rails and BUIS.

I run a BCM. Not that much more expensive but it runs smooth and I have yet to have a single malfunction with about 2k rounds through it, not that is a lot by any means.
                              Colt has used Mossberg barrels during supply pinches as well.

I certainly prefer BCM to Troy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4648 users online. 282 members and 4366 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X