Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning box

Folks,
    I am putting together a cleaning box for the range. I am looking for a hard box (like Pelican/Plano, etc) to fit my pistol cleaning kit, rifle cleaning kit, 2x boresnakes, latex gloves, rags, cleaning oils, and desk mats. What do you all suggest/recommend?

I may also look into setting up a range kit with spare ammo, magazines, etc.

Thanks!
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Cleaning box

I have cleaning and armorer supplies in a box from MTM that is designed for gun cleaning kits. My range bag is from Midway USA. Versatile, well-made, better price than the Gucci tacticool brands.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Don't waste your money. Go to Lowes or Home Depot and get a big plastic tool box.

Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
        Don't waste your money. Go to Lowes or Home Depot and get a big plastic tool box.

I'm with him. Whenever you get a job-specific item, the price is always higher than a nearly identical item with maybe one or two features not present for far less. It really comes down to your level of OCD and how much you're willing to spend. My best friend nearly loses his mind every time I pull out my kit since it's all in a cardboard box just randomly piled on, whereas he has (I don't know the brand) a cleaning kit in a blow molded case where everything is in its own special slot, and another specialty tool box that has a nice neat spot for everything not already in the kit.

Comment

I'm all for the Home Depot orange tool box!
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
          that we are all that stands between
          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4821 users online. 242 members and 4579 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X