300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Sights - Need Help

I'm trying to find a specific set of night sights for my glock 19. I saw some night sights a while back that I reallyed like and I know the rear sights were black and the front sight is red. I can't think of the brand that they are but doesn anyone know what sights I'm referring to or is that description way too broad? Any help is appreciated.

Warren tactical sights...nevermind folks! While we have the thread going, does anyone have these and if so, how do you like them?

Comment

Check out the Trijicon HDs with the orange front sight as well.

Comment

I have Ameriglo Hackathorn sights on my Glocks. Black rear sight with a tritium/orange dot front. Best sights I have used so far.
        Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Night Sights - Need Help

Those sound like Trij HD's or ameriglo's. Blacked out rear and huge orange front. At night you still have the 3 green lamps

Edit: didn't see that you found them. I didn't care for them. Mine were the 2 dot ones
          In Valor there is hope

Comment

Night Sights - Need Help

Yeah i have trijicons on my other glock...rear sights are two green dots and front is also a green dot. I will look up the other ones that were just mentioned as well.

I've heard that when aiming down the sights the rear sights should be blurry while the front should be more clear in your vision, so i thought getting blacked out rear sights this time around will help when aiming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
              Yeah i have trijicons on my other glock...rear sights are two green dots and front is also a green dot. I will look up the other ones that were just mentioned as well.

I've heard that when aiming down the sights the rear sights should be blurry while the front should be more clear in your vision, so i thought getting blacked out rear sights this time around will help when aiming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              The front sight is *everything*. Your brain can and will align the rear sight faster and better than you could imagine. Dots on rear sights are nothing but a visual distraction.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6911 users online. 363 members and 6548 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X