Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firearms, EOTech, And Optics Profits To Be Donated To The Family Of A Murdered LEO

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firearms, EOTech, And Optics Profits To Be Donated To The Family Of A Murdered LEO

http://www.tilmacindustries.com/blog...ficers-family/

Wish I had thought of posting this earlier, since the donation drive + the big EOTech rebate ends on the 15th, but figured better to share now than never.

Law Enforcement owned and operated, all funds are going to the memorial fund that goes directly to the family of the fallen Agent. Donating 100% of the profits. Firearms included. M&P Shield prices are the lowest on the internet that I can find, lower than Buds, etc.

I have an EOTech coming for myself, $339 shipped after the EOTech factory rebate.

From the site:

"Update: Donations will be made to the newly formed memorial fund set up for the Agent's family.

http://www.rgv3307.org/bpa-javier-vega-jr-memorial...

IN MEMORY OF BORDER PATROL AGENT JAVIER VEGA JR. WHO WAS MURDERED ON AUGUST 3RD, ALL PROFITS FROM THE SALE OF OPTICS FROM NOW UNTIL AUGUST 15TH WILL BE DONATED TO THE BORDER PATROL FOUNDATION, WHICH PROVIDES RESOURCES TO THE FAMILIES OF FALLEN AGENTS AND PROVIDES A FINANCIAL BRIDGE THROUGH THE TURBULENT TIME FOLLOWING THE FAMILY'S LOSS. THE FOUNDATION ALSO PROVIDES SCHOLARSHIPS TO THE CHILDREN OF AGENTS, MAINTAINS MEMORIALS, AND OTHER EVENTS SUPPORTING THE BORDER PATROL.

As a company operated by law enforcement officers and veterans, we know what it means to serve. That service does not stop after a brother falls, as the family's struggle is just beginning. All profits from the sale of optics will be donated to the Border Patrol Foundation.

If you are not in the market for an optic, and know someone who is, please refer them to this effort. This in conjunction with our EOTech Summer Savings Rebate...is the perfect way to buy the product you want, save money on top of our already great prices, but also make a difference for a good cause. ALL OF THE PROFITS FROM OPTICS WILL BE DONATED, not the profit minus a cut for us, minus employee pay and the cost of our web hosting and overhead. Sale price minus our price and shipping."
    UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
    "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3849 users online. 251 members and 3598 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X