Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hk vpn

VP9, not VPN...

I've been waiting a long time for this. I love the P30 ergonomics, but am far from impressed with their LEM trigger variant, and do not prefer DA\SA guns.

http://imgur.com/a/3r8Zw
    Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 06-04-2014, 02:33 PM.

Darn it. And I just ordered me a new lower. Why almighty of firearms shall you announce this after I dropped money on something else that I wanted? WHHHHYYYYY.

Oh and HK
    take-my-money.jpg

Comment

It will be interesting to see how this and the P320 fair against the other more established striker fired pistols (glock, M&P, XD, etc). Oh, and don't forget the PPQ.

Comment

Looks like these companies are tired of Glock being in every cops' holster. I'm glad...I hate Glocks..yeah we know they're reliable, but not the best fit for everyone.

Comment

I have not tried everything, but my HK USP's double action trigger leaves something to be desired. That said, single action is a dream and the pistol is as accurate as can be.

Comment

I've actually been looking forward to getting my hands on one to put through its paces. Hopefully HK won't leave something to be desired. There are so many attributes I like and dislike about various striker fired pistols, is it too much to ask to have a manufacturer take the positives of various guns and build them all into one single gun? Wishful thinking I'm sure.

Comment

Love mp VP9. I wish it could be my duty gun.

Comment

Finally got my hands on one locally just to get a feel for it. Ergos are good, trigger isn't bad (smooth, though a bit heavier than I expected), and all of the controls seemed to be well laid out and functioned well. Now I just need to find one to shoot locally to convince me that it needs to follow me home. As long as it lives up to the hype and proves to be reliable I can see it being yet another good viable option for a duty gun.

Comment

I picked one up Thursday and was able to get to the range today. 200 rds, no hiccups. This gun is exciting and, as a Glock fan, this is as close to a perfect striker fired pistol as there may ever be. Its near flawless in design in my opinion. As time goes on and I get to put more rounds through it, we'll see if I find any flaws that might pop up. The ergonomics alone make me want to carry this at work (if I was only allowed).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4053 users online. 224 members and 3829 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X