300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rifle

Did a budget build for precision rifle and so far I am pleased with it. Wanted to do a build on it based on the 700 but no one here had one as they had been recalled for trigger issues so instead I went with a sales reps recommendation.

My rifle is built as follows:

Tikka T3 Lite
    Vortex Scope
    Harris bipod

I am on paper at 100yds right now and will be working to improve the grouping and start working my way out. I would like to be able to go out to 1000yds if possible but I will take what distance I can get.
    Attached Files
    Professionalism always, courtesy until it's time not to be.

Good looking build! I think you will be pleased. Tikka produces some of the absolute most accurate out of the box sticks around. Plus, come on, once you run that action and feel how smooth it is, you are hooked. It blows a stock remmy out of the water. Only things I would look at if it were me would be upgrading to a heavier barrel later on and maybe an upgraded stock. Not sure if you frequent snipers hide but you can usually find new or gently used take off varmint profile barrels for a good price if you don't want to look at a Bartlein, Kreiger, or other custom piece.

I have a T3 varmint 308 that is stainless that shoots like a laser. .3-.5MOA rifle all day long with hand loads, .5MOA with match factory ammo. Currently it's getting the barrel cut to accommodate a can, and is waiting on a new Vortex PST with the new EBR2C reticle. They are great guns. Now if only I could save up to buy a stock it would be all done!

Comment

I can't complain so far. It's fun to shoot and my buddy shot it after me and was also on paper as well.
      Professionalism always, courtesy until it's time not to be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6001 users online. 345 members and 5656 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X