300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .223 Extreme Shock ammo

Being we have had a lot of threads lately about .223 ammo and rifles,here's a question. Has anyone actually tested/shot that "Extreme Shock" ammo they have been advertising as the "worlds premier anti-terrorist round?" If anyone is familliar with it,it doesn't seem to be all that far removed from Jim Cirillo's "Felon Grabber" rounds. I was just curious if the "Extreme Shock" lived up to the hype.
    If you stare into the abyss long enough,sometimes it stares back.

It sucks.
    Live your Tactics, Hope is NOT a method!

Comment

Thats what I figured. You gotta admit,they look kinda nifty though. I can picture some yahoo buying them for their "devastating performance" to deer hunt with.
      Last edited by J.DIXON; 09-21-2003, 05:54 AM.

Comment

I kind of guessed the same thing performance wise. A no name company, no well respected agency uses it. HMM, I wonder, it therefore MUST be the best anti-terroism round. Think I'll stick to Hydra-Shocks.
        Sincerely,

Jeffrey

Comment

Looks like the old "Pin Grabber" rounds, designed exclusivly for taking down bowling pins in competition.
          "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
          John Stuart Mill

Comment

Kinda like taking a $20 sledgehammer,painting it black,stamping TACTICAL on it and putting a $200 price tag on it. There are a lot of manufacturers that are getting way out of hand with the so called "Tactical" or "SWAT" gear. The majority of s**t is just laughable. Whatever happend to high speed,low drag? Give me a subgun w/some extra mags. A Glock w/some extra mags. A bulletproof vest,flashlight,flex cuffs,knee/elbow pads,helmet,goggles,a couple of flashbangs and a pair of BDU's and I'm good to go. I don't need all the Buck Rodgers gizmos and thingees to get the job done. K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple STUPID.

OK,I'll quit ranting now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3521 users online. 201 members and 3320 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X