Why I carry a Kahr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I carry a Kahr

I was surfing through O.com and realized that we have already covered why some of us carry an M&P and some of us shoot Glocks. I thought I was share why I carry a Kahr off duty.

20100614_095612841495_5.jpg

img-12brochure.jpg

I am a simple guy, and this is why I carry a Kahr. Thank you.
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Are they included with the pistol ?

Comment

Which Kahr do you use? I carry the P380 and love it! Plus mine came with one of those lol
      "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who wish us harm." ---George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Mack_357 View Post
        Which Kahr do you use?
        K40 Elite

Comment

Iowa girls and Guns | Cedar Valley Outfitters | Marion, IA | Gun Store

You will see why I shop there ........................heck they could (and have tried) to sell me a HighPoint before.............and I almost bought it.....

Just saying

Comment

Shall I start a "Why I carry a Bond Arms .410 derringer" thread?
            I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by KenW. View Post
              Shall I start a "Why I carry a Bond Arms .410 derringer" thread?
              Depends on what their girls look like? If they're hot yes, if not.... I'm going with no. But its still a free country and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                Iowa girls and Guns | Cedar Valley Outfitters | Marion, IA | Gun Store

You will see why I shop there ........................heck they could (and have tried) to sell me a HighPoint before.............and I almost bought it.....

Just saying
                If I shopped there I would be broke and divorced.

Comment

They are just down the road from me......................and the owner is a cop

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    They are just down the road from me......................and the owner is a cop
                    That owner is now an inspiration for me.

Comment

Yesterday I couldn't post their Facebook page because I was at work----MORE photos
                      and the owner wants to hit 2000 likes

Cedar Valley Outfitters - Sports/Recreation/Activities - Marion, IA | Facebook

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10520 users online. 413 members and 10107 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                      X