Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
    Ch***, what is it you do for a living?
    Spread peace and love to the misfortunate throughout the world.
    "When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come? With your hands on your head, or on the trigger of your gun. When the law break in, how you gonna go? Shot down on the pavement, or waiting in death row." - President Barack Obama

Comment

Ah, OK that along with your profile tells me a lot.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
      8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Originally posted by Chazz View Post
        Rimfire semi-autos have a hard time functioning reliably.
        That's quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've read about guns on the Interwebz in many a year.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

big fan of the gun. my buddy has one and I handled it a lot at the range, very fun toy, little recoil and very relaible. capacity is a big plus...the obvious negative is the rediculous price and ammo availability and $

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
            That's quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've read about guns on the Interwebz in many a year.
            A more refined statement would be "22lr's using other than premium(eley primed) ammunition will suffer from misfires due to poor priming". This is generally not an issue with premium ammo, and has never been an issue with any 22 magnum or 17hmr I have fired, between the two calibers I have fored thousands and not had a misfire ever.
            Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16359 users online. 455 members and 15904 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X