300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid People Own Guns Too Video

Last edited by semper03; 10-11-2011, 07:35 PM.

Oh, dear Lord!

I couldn't watch!

What was he THINKING?!
    We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
    but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Problems like these are supposed to solve themselves lol.
      "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
      I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

A true WTF moment.

Comment

Another inch and that guys face would have been hamburger meat. I think a NRA safety class is in order...
          Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand...

Comment

I was running a pistol range back when I was in the Army, way back when, and this unit had 1911's. I gave a little refresher class before the qualification course and mentioned that sometimes on these old guns, the slide will not go all the way forward so you may need to smack the back of the slide to get it in battery.

A LT directly in front of me had a malfunction. He smacks the side of the gun a few times, tries to throw some more lead downrange unsuccesfully, then turns the pistol towards himself and looks down the barrel. I ducked and moved as I was expecting a 230gr FMJ to exit the backside of his empty skull and come my way.

I always thought of that incident every time I had an officer act superior to me because I did not graduate college. LOL you can't fix stupid. Well, ..... he almost fixed it.

Comment

Are you freaking kidding me? I thought that kind of stupid only existed in cartoons. That ranks right up there with using a lighter to "see" inside a gas tank.

Comment

Link Fixed

Comment

Well in his defense, it's faked and is a pretty good job at editing.

The lack of an echo (when there have previously been some) when he almost "shoots" himself in the head gives it away

Comment

One of my high school classmates never graduated due to a similar accident.
                    Last edited by Che; 10-14-2011, 09:24 PM. Reason: grammer error

Comment

You guys do realize this is fake.....right?
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                      8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

faked... there would be burns on the underside of the hat and he would most likely be blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain Keppy View Post

What was he THINKING?!
                          He wasn't. Obviously has the IQ of a blender. Remember, he votes too!
                          - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                            Are you freaking kidding me? I thought that kind of stupid only existed in cartoons. That ranks right up there with using a lighter to "see" inside a gas tank.
                            Oh how funny you should mention that; one fall night in September of 2001, had a good working fire in a boarding house. After we were all packing up, we found out that the "tenants" were using a generator to run the power because the power had been shut off by the electric company months prior.

Yup, you see where I'm going with this; one of the gentlemen that lived there wanted to put more gas in the generator, so what else would you use for a light.........A LIGHTER OF COURSE!!!

Thank God for stupid people.....job security.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4734 users online. 190 members and 4544 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                            X