300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G21 +2 Mag extension

Does anybody use this set-up? Was just wondering if stock mag spring worked ok or if a extra power spring needed to be purchased?
    In Valor there is hope

I'd see if Wolff makes replacement spring for G21 +2. I know Wolff makes for .40/9mm + extension springs, which works very well.

Comment

Extra power springs would definitely be a good thing to get, but my coworker uses the +2 extensions on all his Glock mags without any spring replacement and they work just fine.
      Eat Meat, Build Mass!

www.centralfloridaammo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hitthegym View Post
        Extra power springs would definitely be a good thing to get, but my coworker uses the +2 extensions on all his Glock mags without any spring replacement and they work just fine.
        Agreed.

I sling mags part time for cash at gun shows. We sell the +2 extensions, KCI and factory glock mags with the +2s attached.

Never has anyone complained or wanted to return a mag with a +2 due to a technical issue with the +2 in any caliber.

They are all stock springs.
        The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
        After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

I was looking for those +2 Glock extensions, but couldnt find them for my G21. Where can I buy them from and for how much??

Comment

Originally posted by Zurita210 View Post
            I was looking for those +2 Glock extensions, but couldnt find them for my G21. Where can I buy them from and for how much??
            To my knowledge a +2 for a Glock 21 does not exist.

Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39

If you were shooting any of those models... I would say see you at George R Brown this weekend and we have a bin full of the +2s for you.

There are other products out there for the G21 which are +5. We typically do not have them in stock since they do not sell a lot.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=511319

Last edited by 10-7Alpha; 06-04-2011, 12:24 AM.

Comment

^^

Just a heads up that Pearce Grip sells a +2 ext.

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/GLOCK/PG-G45P2

All we stock at my work are Pearce and we never carry any of the +4-5 stuff because as you said, it never sells. Most morons that walk into a gun shop don't want to spend $30 on a Glock magazine, much less a $35 Dawson, Taylor Freelance, etc mag ext.Working in firearms sales has made me pretty much hate "gun people", if you couldn't tell, haha.
              Eat Meat, Build Mass!

Comment

Originally posted by 10-7Alpha View Post
                To my knowledge a +2 for a Glock 21 does not exist.

Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39

If you were shooting any of those models... I would say see you at George R Brown this weekend and we have a bin full of the +2s for you.

There are other products out there for the G21 which are +5. We typically do not have them in stock since they do not sell a lot.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=511319

I honestly was thinking the same, everywhere I went I saw them for other models except the G21 or the G30, so I figured they didnt make them for .45 cal models. There was talk on this thread about it so I figured they did exist.

Comment

I forgot about the Gun Show, but I girlfriend decided for me that I was going to babysit my newphew / godson. Im going to get out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitthegym View Post
                    ^^

Just a heads up that Pearce Grip sells a +2 ext.

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/GLOCK/PG-G45P2

All we stock at my work are Pearce and we never carry any of the +4-5 stuff because as you said, it never sells. Most morons that walk into a gun shop don't want to spend $30 on a Glock magazine, much less a $35 Dawson, Taylor Freelance, etc mag ext.Working in firearms sales has made me pretty much hate "gun people", if you couldn't tell, haha.
                    Nice, learn something every day.

"gun people" have not crossed over in to the hate category yet... I still enjoy making their heads spin with my retorts as they ask for discounts.

That and it makes for interesting conversations at times with LEOs.

Comment

I would rather have a 13 round magazine that functions flawlessly than a 15 round magazine that sometimes works.

I have yet to come to the day when I wished my G21 had just two more rounds.
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                      8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

I had issues with the +2 on my 21SF with the factory springs. I wouldn't trust them for duty use.

Just my .02

Comment

appreciate the responses, going to stay with factory mag and not mess with the extensions
                          In Valor there is hope

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
                            I would rather have a 13 round magazine that functions flawlessly than a 15 round magazine that sometimes works.

I have yet to come to the day when I wished my G21 had just two more rounds.
                            This echoes my experience...
                            J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 10-7Alpha View Post
                              Nice, learn something every day.

"gun people" have not crossed over in to the hate category yet... I still enjoy making their heads spin with my retorts as they ask for discounts.

That and it makes for interesting conversations at times with LEOs.
                              I love the discount questions... or if they can test fire a new gun, or if i can throw in free ammo for a Glock.

I sell Glocks for $499... you know how much I'm making on those, haha.
                              Eat Meat, Build Mass!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5808 users online. 340 members and 5468 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X