Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCSU74 View Post
    why oh why would you want a NY trigger, they are garbage
    Some of us don't have a choice. And once you get used to them, theyre really not bad at all. I have actually been thinking of replacing my off duty G30's stock triger with a NY2.
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

could just remove the spring and squeeze the plastic down with a pliers, give ya a nice 5 lb trigger pull
      In Valor there is hope

Comment

Originally posted by Zurita210 View Post
        @Indridcold, I was thinking the same, but didnt want to buy another pistol because of a shortage of money and also because you cant go wrong with a .45, one shot is all it takes. If you need 17 plus 1 then you need some training. Let me know if 9mm stops a guy on PCP.
        You my dear O.com poster, need some schooling in wound ballistics. Your post is so incorrect, let me grab my popcorn.
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

@Indridcold, I was thinking the same, but didnt want to buy another pistol because of a shortage of money and also because you cant go wrong with a .45, one shot is all it takes. If you need 17 plus 1 then you need some training. Let me know if 9mm stops a guy on PCP.
          Wow.

Comment

Wow.

Last edited by Till; 06-04-2011, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Let me see if I can find that news article where some FBI agents lost their lives in a Miami shootout and couldnt bring down the bad guys with 9mm
              Last edited by Zurita210; 06-04-2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Jerry Dove shot one of the bad guys as he climbed out the passenger's side car window,. The round entered under his left arm and penetrated to his heart. He SHOT AND KILLED Grogan and Dove, and wounded a third FBI agent after taking this hit. It didn't even slow him down.
                In the FBI reenactment, one Agent said he emptied his 9mm then changed to a backup .38. "I realized the .38 wasn't working and went back to the power of the 9mm." Huh? The power of the 9mm? It's no more powerful than the .38. Maybe a little faster, but generally a lighter bullet.

The Miami office authorized their Agents to carry .45s, shortly after the shootout.

http://www.firearmstactical.com/briefs7.htm

Comment

Standing ovation

Comment

Yea, I know, ammo has changed, 9mm just like all other ammo has evolved making them more lethal.

Comment

Jerry Dove shot one of the bad guys as he climbed out the passenger's side car window,. The round entered under his left arm and penetrated to his heart. He SHOT AND KILLED Grogan and Dove, and wounded a third FBI agent after taking this hit. It didn't even slow him down.
                      In the FBI reenactment, one Agent said he emptied his 9mm then changed to a backup .38. "I realized the .38 wasn't working and went back to the power of the 9mm." Huh? The power of the 9mm? It's no more powerful than the .38. Maybe a little faster, but generally a lighter bullet.

The Miami office authorized their Agents to carry .45s, shortly after the shootout.

Dr. Fackler would cringe if he read this. So by your logic anyone Dept. or any street officer armed with anything less than a .45 as a duty sidearm is woefully under gunned???
                      9mm = too weak for air soft
                      .45 = Ultra mega death ray

Comment

Read this!

http://www.tacticalforums.com/cgi-bi...=001653#000006
                        Last edited by Indridcold; 06-04-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Indridcold View Post
                          Couldnt read because im not a member. But most of the guys are right, im a rookie when it comes to knowledge of ballistics, etc. I just ran my mouth too much and should had shut it long time ago. I have heard of plenty of things a 9mm can do. I was just talking rookie trash without knowledge and I apologize.

Comment

So, that makes you a ballistic expert. wow....................

Comment

I carry the G35 and I can drive tacks with it. We issue the G22 to patrol and there is no way I would carry the G22. The longer slide makes all the difference in the world. The G35 has less muzzle flip and a smoother trigger pull. The G35 is an overall sweet shooting gun.
                              Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

We issue the G22 to patrol
                                What's the single biggest influence on an organization's choice of issue weapons? The Army always goes through testing but it always seems to come down to money. How does LE make this decision?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6027 users online. 349 members and 5678 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X