300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Central Remington 700 Package

Has anyone ordered a rifle from Sniper Central or had any experience with them? It seems like a decent enough deal (I haven't added up all the parts and how much it would be to order it all separate yet) when it all adds up and the ease of being able to order a rifle to personal specs is pretty nice.

http://www.snipercentral.com/scrifle...ml?packageid=2

While looking over their website I found they also offer a marksman course taught by the owner of the website/company. Reading over the schedule and things they go over it seems like a steal for only $350. Here is the info on the course:

http://www.snipercentral.com/pm.phtml

Thoughts on the rifle and/or course?
    "You don't got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don't want to fight in a basement." Lt. Aldo Raine

It seems like an OK deal. Not too crazy about the optic that comes in basic package.

Comment

Me either. I'm not sure if I would choose from that list and pay for the upgrade or just get an optic on my own.
      "You don't got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don't want to fight in a basement." Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

I would ask if you want a threaded muzzle, if you can have any barrel length you want....I see no reason you should have to pay $75 for s shorter barrel, then 90 to have it threaded, I'd go 22" and get it threaded, and order a supressor.

And you for sure want to do whatever you need to do to get a GOOD optic, if that means eating ramen noodles for a month, DO IT....buy scopes when your young, buy more scopes than rifles...spares are good...and for some reason when money gets tight it is easier to buy a rifle than a scope, dunno why.

Look up the weight on those scopes, it might not seem important, but the Burris are very good very robust scopes...and there is typically a weight penalty (heavy) for that...and if possible look over the scopes in person hands on, basspro and cabelas often have a lot of scopes.
        Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

Burris Extreme Tactical is what's on my Rem M700 Police Sniper. It is one heavy scope, but I must say that I'm very impressed with it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6311 users online. 343 members and 5968 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X