Kholsters??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kholsters??

Was curious if any of you have had any luck with Kholsters? I own both Crossbreed and Comp Tac holsters for various guns and like them alot. It looks to be the same kind of platform only cheaper which is a plus. Just wondering if they are just as good or should I stay away? Thanks in advance.

I love mine. Customer service seems great too.

Comment

Originally posted by widgeon08 View Post
      Was curious if any of you have had any luck with Kholsters? I own both Crossbreed and Comp Tac holsters for various guns and like them alot. It looks to be the same kind of platform only cheaper which is a plus. Just wondering if they are just as good or should I stay away? Thanks in advance.
      I bought my first Kholster holster about 2 years ago. The leather was decent and the retention, once in the waistband, is adequate for everyday carry i.e. walking, bending over, grabbing things. I just bought another one for another one of my pistols and they changed the leather to an even cheaper feeling leather.. still the retention is the same so I guess its not a big deal. It is an ugly holster and my first holster is discolored from sweat, constant use, etc.. still it works just fine. The kholster is my primary platform for off duty carry.

If you just want a secure method to carry your off duty weapon, you cant really go wrong with the kholster. When I first bought one, I got it within a week. Now it takes 2-3 weeks so I guess the guy who makes them is busy so good for him. Communication was a bit slow but he does respond. It seems like every pistol that I have has 3-4 different holsters for it.. just gotta find the one that works for you.

Comment

Ive got one and I like it. Although I did cut some of the excess material off of it.
        www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9285 users online. 337 members and 8948 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X