Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The downside to owning a Benelli shotgun.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The downside to owning a Benelli shotgun.

The sheer price and rarity of obtaining factory parts which are no longer imported.

I need a factory mag extension. Well, that'll be $149.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=233345632

I REALLY want a collapsible stock. But...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=233356741
    Last edited by Till; 06-01-2011, 02:16 PM.

Gotta pay to play, but it'll last a lifetime. I have a couple Benellis and they're just amazing. My SBE is 11yrs old and still to this day after thousands and thousands of rounds in the field never had a malfunction. Ever. My M4 is pretty nifty too.
    Brothers and I bought my dad an M2 for Father's Day/Birthday a couple years ago. He loves that gun to death.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

try Franchi. they are benelli's off brand. They are made at the same factory. Find out if the parts interchange.
      If it wasn't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!

Your life is NOT my fault.

What part of NO did you not understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Reedo View Post
        Gotta pay to play, but it'll last a lifetime. I have a couple Benellis and they're just amazing. My SBE is 11yrs old and still to this day after thousands and thousands of rounds in the field never had a malfunction. Ever. My M4 is pretty nifty too.
        Brothers and I bought my dad an M2 for Father's Day/Birthday a couple years ago. He loves that gun to death.
        Yeah, I'll probably end up with both the extension and stock here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Till View Post
          Yeah, I'll probably end up with both the extension and stock here soon.
          I might be able to help you out with an extension. PM en route.
          "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

I'll admit, when I saw the thread title my first thought was: "There's a downside to owning a Benelli?"
            Originally posted by kontemplerande
            Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

We have had two Benelli SBE's and now 6 Benelli SBE II's between my hunting buddies. We all love them. Have put thousands and thousands of rounds through them pheasant, duck, goose and grouse hunting.

Greatest semi-auto shotguns ever made.

Comment

Right now I have a Tacstar extension on my Supernova.

It hasn't failed in the three years I've had it*, but then again I don't have 100% peace of mind in it because it was a semi-cheap aftermarket part.

*But the finish has worn off horribly after multiple cleanings and there's some very noticeable wear marks where I've had to get a wrench to remove it from the shotgun.

The peace of mind and aesthetics of factory original parts is what I'm all about.
                Last edited by Till; 06-02-2011, 09:03 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4351 users online. 275 members and 4076 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X