300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 21 or 21 SF

Anybody have experience with either? I currently have a G30 as a backup and love the grip size. I have heard that the G21 is very bulky. Anybody know if The standard 21 and 30 grips are the same as far as width and distance to trigger? I have pretty large hands, normally wear XXL gloves, just wondering if anybody has opinions one way or the other.
    In Valor there is hope

If you are used to a Standard G30, then I'll stick with G21 due to similarities in grips (except grip length).

Comment

Used both. I didn't realize how much I liked the G21 until I had to switch to the G21SF. I have medium to large sized hands. I just really liked the size of the G21 grip. I am kind of sad that I didn't buy mine from the department when it was time to give it back.

Don't get me wrong, I shoot both equally well. I just preferred the G21.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
      8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Good to hear thanks guys! I went to the gun store today and tried both, really couldn't tell much difference and since i am used to the standard G30 i think that's the way i'm leaning. I have the grips stipled too so that always takes a bit of the bulk out
        In Valor there is hope

Comment

Plus you can use G21 mags on your G30 as well. I really liked that too, I was getting ready to buy the G30 but got laid off. The department im currently on the hiring process for uses Sigs, so im waiting around to see what happens.

Comment

ya we currently are issued Sigs, but can carry pretty much whatever we want. I am taking the glock armorer course next week and would like to be able to armor my own pistols. Plus i love the G30 so that doesnt hurt either haha
            In Valor there is hope

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3326 users online. 172 members and 3154 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X