300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Duty Sidearm

Unlimited budget, any brand, any caliber, what would you carry as a sidearm? It has to go into a holster, and weigh less than 3 pounds, loaded.

I did a search and didn't find any threads where this was asked before.

I'll start: STI Tactical 5.0 in .40 S&W with TLR-2.

HK USP40

SF MR09 adapter mount

SF X300

Comment

Either an 7-8 Shot S&W wheel gun or a 1911. Had a 5" Springfield. Could hold it steady on target all day long.
      Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range? Oh wait, you said sidearm.

Frankly, I'd be happy if I could carry one of my 226s. We carry 229s now and the grip is just a BCH too short for me.
        The opinions expressed here are from the individual only and do not represent the view of any agency that the poster may be affiliated with

Comment

Wilson Combat 1911, .45ACP, X300

Comment

Sig P226 DAK
            Les Baer

Comment

Originally posted by Noob84 View Post
              Unlimited budget, any brand, any caliber, what would you carry as a sidearm? It has to go into a holster, and weigh less than 3 pounds, loaded.
              Actually went back and read the requirements.... Sorry about that none of my choices would qualify.
              Last edited by 10-7Alpha; 05-26-2011, 11:46 PM.
              The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
              After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

what did Robocop shoot again?

Ummm let me think....

H&K USP Tactical in 9mm (don't Heckle, I like it) Frame painted Green (I like Green and have a need to be different) and slide in Nickel or stainless

and I am no light expert so I'll leave that up to you.
                Last edited by Copernicus; 05-26-2011, 11:39 PM. Reason: added more stuph
                I Collect Patches ! ! !. Willing to trade PM if interested

My Happy Patch trading buddies: swepd, CUSECOP, adktreepolice,

Comment

Glock 18 in a drop-leg tactical Safariland holster with a SureFire X300
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
                  -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Wilson CQB or equivalent
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Eat Meat, Build Mass!

www.centralfloridaammo.com

Comment

If it was a choice for ME, then I would probably go with something like a Colt Rail Gun and a Surefire X300.

If it was for the department, then a Glock 21SF with Surefire X300.

I ain't real fancy with Duty guns because they just have to work. I don't have any problems with carrying Glocks or 1911's and in fact the last .45ACP SIG I shot stuck in my memory. It's just a damn fine feeling handgun.
                        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                        8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Or get a drop leg (I think it's called breachers holster) for your Mossy 500...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6333 users online. 345 members and 5988 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X