Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIC Holster For Glock Safe Action Pistols??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIC Holster For Glock Safe Action Pistols??

Thought and opinions? Do you think this is a logical piece of equipment, or is this just a gimmick?
    I could see it's use, but like anything else, I'm sure there's many logical faults.

I would like it as a belt or paddle holster, I do not like IWB. Many people do. Front carry like that really dorks the ability to sit down. I like a holster stabil in it's position so the draw is always the same. Not something that can slide around and go wobbly.

Comment

I agree as far as I would never, nor could ever carry a pistol in the front. Isn't that how rap videos start? I suppose this product could maintain on the side or s.o.b. But still something makes me want to shake my head and laugh at it. And as far as paddle holsters youtube them. Very dangerous.

Comment

I skipped ahead to about 6 minutes and the first thing I heard was something about a quick kill style draw... As soon as I finished laughing I stopped the video.

Comment

Nice concept, but not my cup of a tea. Even the guy on video seems to have a struggle to get the gun out of his crouch.

I think this would've been a good choice of holster for Tupac.

Comment

"you cannot shoot yourself in the business, while the gun is in the holster" I love it!!!

One of the guys in my station has one. He was showing me a few days ago, it keeps the weapon pretty secure, but its not my style.

Theres another company that makes them....Trojan Tactical I believe.
            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

What happens when there is more lethal threat and you need to secure your firearm quickly? Your holster is now hanging from the front of your pants. Nothing quick about being able to re-holster your firearm. I personally believe you need to be able to draw and holster in the same amount of time. I'll pass on this holster system.
              All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Comment

I'll never stick a holster and/or pistol where it's pointing at my junk.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
                  Theres another company that makes them....Trojan Tactical I believe.
                  LMAO! TrojanMan!

Comment

Did anyone else notice that he put his finger on the trigger when he pick up the pistol the first time? I couldn't really take him seriously after that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6723 users online. 351 members and 6372 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X