300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best looking pistol i've seen...

i was at a outdoor shop today and i saw this AMAZING looking pistol in the window....honestly i stood there and drooled over it for a long time, if i move agencies and its an acceptable pistol, i may buy it

http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911/co...stom-covert-ii

So to you guys what is the best looking pistol you have seen?? i think the Kimber would be my choice!

Kimber pistols are like strippers at a high end club.

Fun to look at, nice to play with...but in the end, when you deal with them for long enough, you will realize that a plain looking girl who can cook and will take care of you when you are sick is better.

(Yes, I'm bitter...from experience...)

Comment

That Kimber's pretty sweet, and I liked the one I owned (UC2), but I'll never buy another one. They're good guns, but not worth the extra coin over other makers, IMO. Nice for bragging rights, but you can get a gun that's just as usable for realworld performance for A LOT less money.

To answer your question, though, I have simple, classic tastes in handguns. My dad carried a S&W Model 66 in his cop days, and now I've got it. It's handsdown the best handgun I've ever owned. He had the action stoned to perfection, and the trigger is AMAZING now.

Nothing looks better than a revolver, IMO.
      Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
      Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

It's not bad, but it wouldn't stop my heart if I were to see one. I will completely agree on the 1911 thing.

You may as well be asking us to pick ONE playboy centerfold.

This last one is actually MINE, with my boots.

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
        - Cornelius Tacitus

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell_in_CT View Post

Fun to look at, nice to play with...but in the end, when you deal with them for long enough, you will realize that a plain looking girl who can cook and will take care of you when you are sick is better.

never had to use one in a combat situation but just to look at and feel i do like them.... wether i could actually carry one every day after carrying the idiot proof Glock is hard to say

Haha but i do like your analogy!

Comment

Originally posted by Murf425 View Post
            That Kimber's pretty sweet, and I liked the one I owned (UC2), but I'll never buy another one. They're good guns, but not worth the extra coin over other makers, IMO. Nice for bragging rights, but you can get a gun that's just as usable for realworld performance for A LOT less money.

To answer your question, though, I have simple, classic tastes in handguns. My dad carried a S&W Model 66 in his cop days, and now I've got it. It's handsdown the best handgun I've ever owned. He had the action stoned to perfection, and the trigger is AMAZING now.
            Yah i've never looked into buying a 1911 but i will say that there are lots of makers that make decent looking 1911's, this Kimber is 100% for bragging rights...

That revolver is very nice looking, plus the sentimental value behind makes it that much more excellent

Comment

Originally posted by SCV-Sop View Post
              It's not bad, but it wouldn't stop my heart if I were to see one. I will completely agree on the 1911 thing.

You may as well be asking us to pick ONE playboy centerfold.
              This last one is actually MINE, with my boots.

I totally agree its a pointless conversation but i just wanted to see what others thought. Nice 1911 as well, i just think the 1911 is the quintessential pistol... when i think "pistol" the first thing that comes to mind is a 1911 shaped one.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by m1garand View Post
                  winner!!!!!!

Comment

If I ever buy another 1911, I'd look into something like Les Baer, Wilson Combat, Double Star, S&W or Sig 1911 lines. I can't justify spending over $1K on Kimber products as there are better options.

Comment

I couldnt find a pic of a hi-point....
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell_in_CT View Post

That is an awesome quote!

well done sir
                        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                        sanitizer

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                          I couldnt find a pic of a hi-point....
                          There you go. I hope this is what you were looking for.

Comment

dammit....just puked.
                            what do you expect for @$125???
                            The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

In all seriousness, I will say I dig the Sig 1911, Elite, or whatever it is called...very sexy
                              The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6372 users online. 348 members and 6024 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X