300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jogging/running holster options

Do any of you jog/run while carrying a concealed handgun? If so, what holster gives you best service? I thought about a belly band, as it would conceal with "workout" clothes and simulate a vest as far as constriction of breath. Any other recommendations?

Back when I used to run [I gave that **** up now] a P3AT with a belt-clip worked perfectly.
    Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
    Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

Just hold it in your hand?

Comment

If you lived in states like NY, CA, MA, MD, HI, CA and a city like DC, you won't need a gun as we have such harsh gun control laws that there are no criminals to worry about.

Fanny pack is one of few options that you may have. I haven't had any luck with any holster while I am running (as in exercising).

Comment

5.11 Holster Shirt and subcompact
          Originally posted by Rudy8116
          The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
          OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

Ruger LCP with a nylon IWB holster, tucked just behind my hip....
            "For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer." Romans 13:4

Comment

Originally posted by jb5722
              i recommend a treadmill.
              There's a world of difference between a treadmill and running on the road or a track; the latter condition you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Till View Post
                There's a world of difference between a treadmill and running on the road or a track; the latter condition you better.
                You are right. There is no hot woman in tight spandex running in front of me while I'm on my treadmill at home.

Comment

And I was being facetious about my first comment regarding a holster.

Comment

Just sling an 870 over you shoulder with a bandoleer. No one will mess with you.
                    Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Baby jogger. Large pocket on the back holds a phone, wallet, pistol. If you're worried about the child, let them use your vest as a blanket.

Comment

I recently went through this search as well. Best answers I've come up with, after buying about a half-dozen holsters, are the Crossbreed Super Tuck Deluxe, which is surprisingly comfortable to run with, or the Alaskan Sportsmen Holster. It's not concealed, though.

"All that is, ever
                        Ever was, will be, ever
                        Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Get a Camel-back

Comment

Ruger LCP with a clip from http://clipdraw.com works great for me.
                            Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush817 View Post
                              Ruger LCP with a clip from http://clipdraw.com works great for me.
                              Doesn't really work too well with jogging spandex.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3466 users online. 186 members and 3280 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X