300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahr

Anyone have any experience with the Kahr CW40? Looking to get one for off-duty-carry, mainly interested in the slim profile they provide.

I have both a PM9 and a P45 and think they are great guns. The PM9 is very soft shooting, and with that in mind, that's the reason I went with the 9 and not the 40. My understanding of those with the Kahr 40's is that they are way too "snappy". So sorry, I have not shot the 40, but give Kahr's a big thumbs up.
    www.saveavet.org

Comment

Trigger pull on Kahr products resembles of the pull on your heavy duty commercial grade staple gun.

Once you get over the initial break in period, gun works fine. Not really a range gun, but it is a true concealed carry gun.

Comment

Appreciate the responses ya'll.

Comment

I noticed that they released a CM9 now and it's going for a little less than the PM9. Anyone know what the difference is? I noticed Sig and Kimber have both released new guns similar, but I like the fact that the PM9 is a few ounces lighter than the Sig 290 and the Kimber Solo, not to mention a few hundred dollars difference in price.
          "Character is someone you are when no one is watching."

Comment

I picked up a K40 Elite last month and I love it. The only issue I have is finding a leather IWB holster for it... I might have to get a custom job.
            I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

the recoil of the 40 is hard to control.....not sure what the trigger pull is like on a commercial grade staple gun, but the trigger pull is 7 lbs (i think) and very smooth from start to finish.....it is a bit longer compared to the double action pull on my sig p229....

you obviously need to put a bunch of rounds through to break it in.....and you should also test how your duty ammunition works in the gun if that is what you are carrying in it....sometimes i hear they don't like hollow points...but my kahr shoots it just fine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lawdawg45
                Don Hume makes a molded leather one for around $29.

LD45
                Thanks. That must have been one of the only sites I didn't check. I picked up the H715-MSO. I shouldve checked DH sooner, most of my duty rig is made by them and its all top notch

Comment

Can I ask how much your K40 Elite cost you in all?

Comment

Originally posted by Till View Post
                    Can I ask how much your K40 Elite cost you in all?
                    I traded a Colt Defender for the K40 Elite. The K40 was lightly used (if ever) and the gun shop was asking around $750.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4978 users online. 288 members and 4690 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X