Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt Manipulation Techniques Video

Bolt Manipulation Techniques Video

I apologize for the wind noise in the audio. I am working on getting a better audio system, but I can only spend so much at one time on this. I have a bunch of reviews waiting on some downtime. This was as much a "tutorial" as a proof of concept for my camera and editing. I already see a ton of room for improvement.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

As always, great tutorial!

Comment

Kudos Blackdog!

Great improvement over your first video. I'm eager to try that middle finger method next range day.
      Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity

Comment

Very nice. The middle finger trigger manipulation is a new one for me. Might have to check that out.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

So, when do you plan to come visit NY and offer a free or a low cost class?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5286 users online. 262 members and 5024 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X