Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 for Minnesota, and soon to be dropping even more. SWEET! Suck it Sarah Brady you fat ugly biotch.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

I noticed two states with the highest stats are California and NJ... two states I think of as typically having high crime in many areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
        Utah, Alaska & Arizona are all tied at 0 for "worst gun-safety laws" while California has the highest score of 80 according to the Brady Campaign (be still my heart...)

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ing-worst.html
        YES! [Doing the happy dance.]

Gotta wonder whether Sarah Brady would rather walk the street after dark in Anchorage or in San Diego...
        "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
        But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
        "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
        We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
          While I am a supporter of gun rights, and a member of the NRA, I don't think that "0" is a perfect score. For example, their report card gives 2 points for requiring at least 1 security measure in gun stores. I think this is a good thing.....how often do criminal gangs get guns by robbing gun stores?
          Stealing guns is good! That way people who can't afford guns can have them, too.
          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

SCV-SOP,

Thanks for the info on NJ. Just spoke to a friend in NJ and he is telling me that their permit system is more of a nuisance/inconvenience more than anything else. But then again, coming from NJ, I'm not really surprised. According to NJ State Police, that permit is $2.00 per pistol. NYS registration fee for each handgun can be as little as $5.00 (and must pay this fee again if you are taking a pistol off of your license) and my neighboring county is $10.00.

I want to move to the FREE state sooner than later!

Comment

California is a model of sensible gun laws.

That was the first thing I saw when I went to the website.

My home state scored a gentlemens 25, good for 11th.
              This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Well Louisiana got a 2. They couldn't subtract those 2 points since we got a reality show about gun on tv? Doesn't that count for something int he negative department? Should at least get an honorary zero for that.

Comment

Sarah Brady needs to learn that the people to be concerned about are not the ones who go through the process and get concealed permits. Gun control isn't about guns; it is about control.
                  Criminals by definition will not abide by laws for crying out loud. I'm fairly certain the guy who shot her husband violated several laws prior to pulling the trigger. Punishing (restricting) honest, law abiding Americans because of what the criminal element might do doesn't solve the problem; it creates a new one.

Then there's the Mayors against illegal guns. A gun isn't illegal. It takes a person to engage in an illegal act. A gun can't do it themselves.
                  I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

The group I find most perplexing is Women Against Gun Violence. The name of the group seems to suggest that they consider other forms of violence, such as bombing or stabbing, acceptable.
                    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3673 users online. 200 members and 3473 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X