300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hobbsie711 View Post
    I was talking with our dept gunsmith about this a while back he said that the issues have been resolved. That said both my Glocks are gen 3's.
    Good! shouldnt be any problems then...I will admit that my buddy is an effing tard...I will try to find out tomorrow AM what his problems were with the 4th Gen
    Last edited by crass cop; 05-07-2011, 07:34 AM.
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

The problems are/were with the 9mm.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
        Good! shouldnt be any problems then...I will admit that my buddy is an effing tard...I will try to find out tomorrow AM what his problems were with the 4th Gen
        ok, turns out hes on his 3rd one...recoil spring problems and firing pin failure to "fire" problems.
        also discovered that Glock was sold a couple years back and cost cutting has cheapened the product
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

Comment

I think the Glock being sold thing was an April fools joke.

Comment

you might be right..I just googled and saw it on another forum that someone posted it as a joke.....
            Last edited by crass cop; 05-08-2011, 05:41 PM.
            The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

No joke the sale will be announced soon

Comment

Allegedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                  Correct and OMB Guns got the Glock Contract....and have now lost it. GT Distro out of TX has MO/KS as the Official Glock Dealer.

If you go to OMB Express and OMB Guns.....you can see the both offer weapons.... just no Glocks now....
                  Actually, I believe the two owners had a falling out and that's why it separated. When I called OMB Express one day a few months back, they didn't even have (or claim they had) the number to OMB Guns. I said, "Whoa! What's the deal with that? A little bad blood?" The response I got was, "Yeah, somethin like that, sorry."

Comment

Originally posted by BPD_126 View Post
                    Actually, I believe the two owners had a falling out and that's why it separated. When I called OMB Express one day a few months back, they didn't even have (or claim they had) the number to OMB Guns. I said, "Whoa! What's the deal with that? A little bad blood?" The response I got was, "Yeah, somethin like that, sorry."
                    Actually, if I remember right, OMB was owned by a family and the family had a huge falling out......and thats why they separated.

I haven't been there in years. We got all our uniforms from Alamar....and I already had my own weapons.....

Comment

That's where we do our business too. I don't get my stuff there though, too expensive. As long as the dept. is paying....

Comment

When new Sheriff took over, we went to Alamar and never looked back. They hooked us up pretty good....with new uniforms (Dark Blue tops and pink tan bottoms with a stripe), patches, etc...... Good folks to work with......

I think since I've left, they've done some stuff with the OMB's......but not sure what.....

Too bad they lost the Glock stuff. Now you have to order through GT if you want a decent price.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4790 users online. 298 members and 4492 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X