300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMB Guns

Im sure several have seen that OMB has lost their Glock contract and no one can buy LE priced Glocks anymore through them. They still have Sig and a few others and rifles for good prices and some equipment. I know there are other places to deal with but I found a place in Georgia called Eds Public Safety that handles LE Glocks and Bushmaster rifles and has great LE prices.

Their website shows the price of the gun as is or with each type of night sight they offer. Shipping is $15 flat overnight to your agency. I ordered a Glock 35 at 1pm Monday and opened the box at my agency at 3 pm Tuesday. I dont work for the company but I always like to pass the word on any good business thats cop friendly and these guys were A++++.

The owners split into OMB Guns and OMB express, one took Glocks and Bushmater, one went with Smith and Wesson. So the owners have formed two companies trying to tap both side of the LE market.
    Last edited by David Hineline; 05-04-2011, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
      The owners split into OMB Guns and OMB express one took Glocks and Bushmater, one went with Smith and Wesson. So the owners have formed two companies trying to tap both side of the LE market.
      Correct and OMB Guns got the Glock Contract....and have now lost it. GT Distro out of TX has MO/KS as the Official Glock Dealer.

If you go to OMB Express and OMB Guns.....you can see the both offer weapons.... just no Glocks now....

Comment

Bearcat data is newer than my data and appears correct.

Comment

Yeah..That happened a few years back. OMBGUNS is now a "CZ" contract holder since they lost the Glock contract.......Im pretty sure you can still buy USED, just like at Express Police Supply, (formerly OMB Express).

Express has pretty good deals on SW...

GREAT bunch of guys at both locations and both are good businesses

GOOD INFO ON EDS in GA
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
            GOOD INFO ON EDS in GA
            Crass....if you are looking for Glocks, GT Distro out of TX now is the authorized Glock dealer for MO/KS......

If they can come up with some cheap prices, I am going to buy a used Glock from my City back home..... Those things are 5 years old and only been fired at the range......

Comment

[QUOTE=Bearcat357;2743649 I am going to buy a used Glock[/QUOTE]

Received an email from ombexpress about some used Glock 22s (.40 cal), Generation 2, for $299.99.
              http://www.ombexpress.com/p_UG211.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by jws8308 View Post
                Received an email from ombexpress about some used Glock 22s (.40 cal), Generation 2, for $299.99.
                http://www.ombexpress.com/p_UG211.aspx
                Thanks..... I'm wanting a full-size 9mm that the City was carrying. Only been fired at the range or to put down deer......

If they can get me a good price, I will grab 1-2. I think the Sheriff was going to grab a couple as well since they are required to buy their own....and sometimes kids straight out of the academy don't have the funds to do so.....

Comment

that would be sweet. Ive heard some neg things about the Gen 4's....but dont have any 1sthand knowledge....a buddy has had to send his back either 2 or 3 times due to issues
                  "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                  The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                  sanitizer

Comment

that would be sweet. Ive heard some neg things about the Gen 4's....but dont have any 1sthand knowledge....a buddy has had to send his back either 2 or 3 times due to issues
                    These would be Gen 3's. If I can get a couple cheap....I will. I think they are trading the Detectives in as well....which would be the medium sized 9mm. Once again, get a good deal I will buy and send it to the Sheriff and let him keep it till I return to claim it......

Never can have enough guns....

I've only got 3 out here because of the Commie Laws this place has..... (2) .357sig Glocks and an 870......

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                      Never can have enough guns....
                      agreed....if theyre G19, G19C or G26 and the price is good enough, PM me and "sell me" one...I'll bring cigars....
                      The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

agreed....if theyre G19, G19C or G26 and the price is good enough, PM me and "sell me" one...I'll bring cigars....
                        Will let you know.....I've made contact with GT's Sales Rep doing the trade.....

Comment

I have a 4th gen 23 and I've put 1500 rds through it in the past month with all types of ammo w/o any issue. It is a thing of beauty.

Comment

I was talking with our dept gunsmith about this a while back he said that the issues have been resolved. That said both my Glocks are gen 3's.
                            Last edited by hobbsie711; 05-06-2011, 02:16 AM.
                            "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him. The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies. He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

Comment

Originally posted by SHU View Post
                              I have a 4th gen 23 and I've put 1500 rds through it in the past month with all types of ammo w/o any issue. It is a thing of beauty.
                              yeah, hopefully its a fluke as Ive never hand any issues, but I havent had a 4th Gen
                              The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5447 users online. 327 members and 5120 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X