Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frame stippling (pic)

Hey guys,

I have been experimenting with this stuff for the past few months.

I think I'm finally getting the hang of it...

-Tim

I've gotta say Tim, that looks pretty good. Not usually a fan of this kind of stuff, as it usually comes out looking like a hack job, but it looks like you put time and effort into making it nice.

Comment

How'd you do that?
      Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
      Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

Soldering iron or wood burner and patience.

Looks good. I have been considering trying it on an AR grip just for the hell of it. I have enough of them laying around here.
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
        8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Do you notice that much of a difference when shooting?
          "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence to those who would do us harm." - George Orwell, April 4, 1942

Comment

Looks like a quality job. From my experience, yes, it does help with grip but there is a fine line between too little and too much texture. My 2 cents...
            "I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't understand; particularly when they apply to places that you don't have the bravery to go" - Battalion Chief John Sullivan, FDNY

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!" - Rev1

"If you reload like old people [email protected], then you need to be behind something that stops bullets." - Blackdog F4i

IGNORE = since9, justme001, opencarry, bsd13, asullivan, okjoe, Patrick Sander, CJ616

Comment

What sort of tip did you use on your heating element? I've seen various different types but yours looks nicer than most.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6598 users online. 356 members and 6242 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X