Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIG Blaser Tactical 2 Overview

For your enjoyment.

Let me know what you think about the image quality. It was a new video setup I was trying out.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Nice review. Image quality was good also. Don't know if the equipment has the capability, but maybe a mic on your person would be the icing on the cake. Still a great review though!

Comment

It does have the ability to run an audio input. This rig was borrowed so I could decide if it was worth spending the coin on. If I buy the camera I will be running either a wired or wireless lavalier mic. It also has the ability to run a shotgun mic, but I don't know how well that will work at the range with the reports bouncing around.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
      8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

image quality is really good, the mic would be good tho, eliminate some of that hollow sound, but overall really nice. Like that rifle as well...except for that mag problem... thats really not acceptable as you say, especially in a rifle that costs that much.
        Last edited by Highwaystreets1; 04-24-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

I liked the video, but not so much the rifle from what I see in the video. I am generally not the type to be "old school" when it comes to weapons as I like to stay progressive, but in a tactical rifle I find myself dumbing it back down. The mag issue like you said is unacceptable. I absolutely do not like adjustable stocks or monopods. Too many moving parts to fail. Break a comb and that sucks ***. I would also have to agree with the bolt and feeling if your stripping a round or not. I also do not prefer the more straight vertical grip. It causes me to want to wrap my thumb which decreases my accuracy. I know I field a very expensive bolt rifle (Tango 51), but I am coming to the conclusion that high dollar tactical rifles are not my thing. Simple stock with cut sleeping roll pad and duct tape and buttstock pack for comb height, oversized handle, leather USGI sling and bipod. Of course I like nice glass however. I have done several inexpensive SPS builds and with a simple stock and bedding job all of the rifles shoot right up there with the high end jobs. True up the action and it runs slick. Funny as it seems I am going backwards in my thinking when it comes to tactical precision bolt type rifles.

Again the video was done well!
          The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Nicely done Blackdog. Video quality is good. Is that your new toy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4643 users online. 284 members and 4359 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X