300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagTech Ammo

Anyone here shooting MagTech Ammo??? I picked up a couple boxes for my new Kahr, and I've never seen this stuff before. It was pretty cheap, but it shoots well.
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Meh, it's ammo. Been around a while, at least out west.
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I'd say on par with WWB, range ammo. I'll buy it if it's cheaper than the normal stuff, but I don't go out of my way to get it.
      There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
      http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've shot a couple thousand rounds of their 9mm, shoots good but it is on the slow side compared to other 9mm ammo I've used.
        These are the velocities I got from a HK USP9-
        1176fps - WWB 115gr FMJ
        1133fps - MagTech 115gr FMJ
        1188fps - MagTech 115gr JHP +P
        1307fps - Federal 9BPLE 115gr JHP +P+

I pretty much stick with WWB or Federal FMJ for range use. They both shoot good for me and are inexpensive.

Comment

I have used their ammo before and have not had any issues. Used to be cheaper than most of other manufacturers back in the days.

Comment

I've shot quite a bit of it. It seems to be as good as any other range ammo. Never had any jams and not overly dirty.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3184 users online. 176 members and 3008 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X