300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington 700VS In Police Departments

Hi! Do you know if any Police Department ever adopted the old model of Remington VS (HS-Precision kevlar Stock)? I'm a Police Officer and a target shooter in Italy, and I would like to use the VS too, as I already done with the 700P (and with a lot of satisfation... ), in Military and LE competitions, but I have to demonstrate the use of this weapon by a Police Department abroad, so my question...

Thanks
    "Verba vana aut risui apta non loqui."

US Police Departments vary widely with the equipment carried by their snipers.

I am sure somewhere at some point some police department has used the VS. It is only slightly different than the 700P.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog F4i View Post
      US Police Departments vary widely with the equipment carried by their snipers.

I am sure somewhere at some point some police department has used the VS. It is only slightly different than the 700P.
      Blackdog F4i, thanks for your help. I'm sure too... I hope now to find some documents or direct evidences abuot this adoption.

Greetings

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6238 users online. 349 members and 5889 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X