300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruger SR 22

I'm looking at purchasing a Ruger SR 22 just for fun and was wondering if anyone on here has one or if anyone has any info on them? been looking on the internet and they seem to be getting pretty decent reviews...

i know i can get a 10/22 for 1/3 the price but i can get a deal on the SR so thought what the hell

no one have any experience with these things?

Comment

I was going to pick one up but the 550 price tag ang getting optics for it just didn't sit well for me. A buddy of mine picked one up and he loves it he put all his extras on for fun and says he really enjoys shooting with it because rimfires have no magazine cap.

Comment

It looks cool, but with the price I'd stick with a 10-22 and build it up.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

yah the price tag is steep forsure but like i said i can get a deal on it... if i can't get a deal on it i won't pay 550 for it... i will just get a 10/22...

Just for trigger time .22 is so easy on the wallet... i'd love to buy a AR15 but the ammo is so expensive up here just won't be able to shoot it as much as i would like.

Comment

So save all your cash and just spend about $200 on a .22LR conversion for your AR15. That will solve most of your issues in a less-expensive way. Unless you just want another rifle, in which case I'd still get the 10-22. It is a much more versatile platform with a crap-ton of aftermarket support.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Smurfette
            Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
            Originally posted by DAL
            You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by FJDave View Post
              So save all your cash and just spend about $200 on a .22LR conversion for your AR15. That will solve most of your issues in a less-expensive way. Unless you just want another rifle, in which case I'd still get the 10-22. It is a much more versatile platform with a crap-ton of aftermarket support.
              hmmmm interesting thought... i'll look into that.... The only problem is up here any AR style firearm is "restricted" meaning that you can only legally shoot it in an approved range setting... so couldn't take it out to the field to gopher or anything like that, could only shoot it in a range

Comment

so i got one yesterday for a tad over $400, which is a good deal i'm thinking as there are 2 for sale up here privately for over $700... low stock and high demand i guess.

I'll be taking it out probably on tuesday or wednesday pending no snow!! i'll post pics and a little review afterwards.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2648 users online. 144 members and 2504 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X