Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas and 40 cal ammo

Hey there,
    Anyone in that area who can recommend a good gun store with no BS where I can get my hands on 1200 rounds of 40 calibre probably next Sunday (24th of April 2011).
    I've tried our own search function and it keeps bouncing me out of O.com for some reason, and when I've tried googling I keep getting stores advertising hotties with Ak's, not what i need right now...

No its not for a major firefight, Eastside and 1 more are off to Frontsight!!!
    "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

If you don't find a place these guys have decent prices (even with shipping it's not all that bad.
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ox&groupid=175
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
    (")_(")
    Copy and paste Bunny into your
    signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Since, I'm too lazy to search and someone has already started this thread, is there really a good discount anywhere on large-ish purchases of .40? I'm new to shooting, and I'd really like to practice every weekend, but I just can't seem to find anything cheaper than $15 a box. And no, a different caliber is not an option for me, as this is for a duty weapon that I will eventually have to qualify on.
      Probably a dumb question, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
      "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Try ammoman.com
        "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Originally posted by Eastside View Post
          Hey there,
          Anyone in that area who can recommend a good gun store with no BS where I can get my hands on 1200 rounds of 40 calibre probably next Sunday (24th of April 2011).
          I've tried our own search function and it keeps bouncing me out of O.com for some reason, and when I've tried googling I keep getting stores advertising hotties with Ak's, not what i need right now...

No its not for a major firefight, Eastside and 1 more are off to Frontsight!!!
          Check out Nevada Cartridge near Gibson and the 215. I'd give them a call ASAP because they might not have 1200 rounds in stock and you only have a week. But they have good prices on the ammo that they load, and it is good stuff.

702-558-4140

1111 Mary Crest STE A
          Henderson, NV 89074

Comment

That's cutting it kind of close... P.P.P.P.P.P.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
            -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3781 users online. 211 members and 3570 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X