300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
    I guess I have to resize that picture so you folks can actually see the gun. Adam Ant, you'd get a kick out of where that was. About 120 yards to the right of the Blackhawk was the ruins of Babylon.
    Hell, I see the bipod now and the flash suppressor. Mine didn't have that grip. I'm so old school I used hammer and chisel.

Envious and not at the same time. Kinda like my feelings with Nam. My selective service number was three. but they left Nam before I received my commission.
    Last edited by OneAdam12; 05-02-2011, 09:22 PM.
    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

My 3 Firearms:
      Reminton 1187 with all the goodies
      AR-15 (all the goodies)
      M&P 40
      And because ammo is always an issue:
      sword/lightsaber (not a firearm)
      Last edited by Badger545; 05-06-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger545 View Post
        sword/lightsaber - never need a re-load
        AR-15
        M&P 40

and if I get a 4th I'll take a rifle for when I'm bored and want to work on my 1000 yard shooting
        You need Jedi Knight skills to wield the lightsaber!! (Or maybe you already are!!)
        "Character is someone you are when no one is watching."

Comment

Everybody seems to be posting just guns.

But the more important question during the zombie apocalypse is.... how much ammo do you have for those guns?

And supplies to keep those weapons up and running?
          Last edited by Till; 05-04-2011, 12:03 PM.

Comment

I've got an M&P 15-22, nice and quiet (relatively), I can shove a thousand rounds in each cargo pocket. That should hold them off a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Till View Post
              Everybody seems to be posting just guns.

But the more important question during the zombie apocalypse is.... how much ammo do you have for those guns?

And supplies to keep those weapons up and running?
              Cuz we are answering the original question.

Originally posted by POSr View Post
              Ok, so the Zombie Apocalypse has arrived, and you can carry three firearms.

What would they be and why?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG View Post
                Cuz we are answering the original question.
                Touche.

They do go hand-in-hand, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Till View Post
                  Touche.

They do go hand-in-hand, though.
                  True. But then we get into the whole strategy discussion. Hunker down, build a compound and raise crops or stay moving and pack light scavenging as you go?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyChicaga View Post
                    F-16D Falcon. Load that sucker up with cluster bombs and rocket pods.

Go big or go home, right?
                    I like where you're going with this...but (remember this is hypothetical) I would rather have an A-1 Skyraider....just an S load more ordnance to unleash (if I remember correctly they could carry more than 5 F4 Phantoms putting the takeoff weight to more than double than its own unladen weight).

and if you're in the mood to get some target practice in then get a set of Zombie targets from zombietargets.com
                    One Shot, One Kill. Anything else is just pu(ff)y!

Comment

• Originally posted by cclawdog View Post
                      I like where you're going with this...but (remember this is hypothetical) I would rather have an A-1 Skyraider....just an S load more ordnance to unleash (if I remember correctly they could carry more than 5 F4 Phantoms putting the takeoff weight to more than double than its own unladen weight).

and if you're in the mood to get some target practice in then get a set of Zombie targets from zombietargets.com

Ok, Zombie Targets just made my day.... People will think of anything!
                      "Character is someone you are when no one is watching."

Comment

• They are super-fun. I always put out a couple of shotgun-decorated zombie targets for Halloween. My local range has even started carrying them in store.
                        There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
                        http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

• An AR-15 of reputable make w/ a 100rd drum mag, a semi-auto shotgun on my back equipped with bandolier and a hi-cap glock, probably GL17, on my hip.

Comment

• Meh... those 100rd drums are cumbersome. I prefer 30-rounders, and plenty of 'em!
                            J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

• I'm gonna agree and stick with my 30 round pmags. Easier to distribute the weight of carried ammo. And far less cumbersome as stated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4412 users online. 252 members and 4160 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X