300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"phased plasma rifle in a forty watt range"

Just got an idea for a GREAT movie. Zombies vs. Terminator.
    Last edited by Blackdog F4i; 04-17-2011, 10:01 AM.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
    8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

I'm going to need a hatchet, G22, flashlight and a Ruger 10/22.

As always zombie type is very key in these scenarios, but if we are following traditional zombie rules, that is all one should need.
      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Glock 30 with Kriss mags and a Dillon RL550B

Comment

If Zomie apocalypse happens I probably need enough ammo, food and fuel to get me and my family to Blackdog's place.

Comment

Hey jwise where did you get your mkiii with suppressor?

Comment

Jwise what kind of stock is on your AR?

Comment

My top three...

Doomguy's chainsaw... Just imagine the possibilities!

Sith (yes, Sith) lightsaber with "Zombie Mutiliation" crystal...

My Ka-Bar for some classic slicin' and dicin'...

And lastly - Duke Nukem's striking looks and fearless, smart*** personality...

Sure, no ranged weapons but hey... I prefer cutting zombies into hundreds of peices as easy as a lightsaber through a battle droid (easy).
                Last edited by jjbledsoe; 04-18-2011, 12:58 AM.
                Pursuing the dream.

Awaiting the start of Academy... April 28th.

Comment

a DPMS Panther .308 AR; a Kel-Tec bull-pup shotgun, Glocks (G22, G23, G27) with beaucoup high capacity G22 mags and a .40 cal PC Carbine that uses Glock mags; and and a pair of Kukris...
                  Long range, mid-range, close-range, up-close-and-personal, and too-damn-close...
                  Last edited by ScoutSmith; 04-18-2011, 11:38 AM. Reason: (dyslexic key-board)

Comment

My 40 cal Glock 27 with Crimson Trace laser grips, my Bushmaster .223 patrolmans carbine and my Remington 870 turkey shotgun The Glock is compact and light, low recoil and will take large capacity mags. The Bushmaster has a 3-9 variable scope for distance and I got a couple 30 and 40 round magazines. The 870 has a 22 inch barrel and is good with large shot. It holds a real tight pattern. Bring on the zombies.

Comment

I'd go with a Remington 700 in .308 with steel core ammo, M4 in 556 with lead core ammo, H&K USP45 with Ranger SXT hollow point ammo, and a chain saw (gas powered). That takes care of long distance (up to 900 meters or so), mid-range, up close, and WAYYY too darned close.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Smurfette
                      Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                      Originally posted by DAL
                      You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Now this is what one needs. Gears of War replica. All for a mere $899! LOL

Comment

That has GOT to be one HEAVY weapon....
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Smurfette
                          Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
                          Originally posted by DAL
                          You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                            Hey jwise where did you get your mkiii with suppressor?
                            The gun shop...
                            J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaystreets1 View Post
                              Jwise what kind of stock is on your AR?
                              Magpul CTR.
                              J. Wise

AR-15 - AK-47 - NFA Trusts - My Pick - Carry Guns - 1911s

"Some say you can tell how the world stands by the prices of AK-47s...." Chit2001

Any comments contained herein regarding the legality of firearms, or the application of law, are strictly applicable to Texas. If you live in CA, NY, IL, MA, D.C., etc., the above comments will probably shock you, and should be read for educational purposes only. Most likely nothing I write will apply to you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleguy View Post
                                Now this is what one needs. Gears of War replica. All for a mere $899! LOL

If it wasn't for the price I would hang one of those from a rack in my squad. (at least until the suspension).
                                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
                                8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4879 users online. 292 members and 4587 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X