300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Apocalypse

Ok, so the Zombie Apocalypse has arrived, and you can carry three firearms.

What would they be and why?
    "Character is someone you are when no one is watching."

Originally posted by POSr View Post
    Ok, so the Zombie Apocalypse has arrived, and you can carry three firearms.

What would they be and why?
    is it something i own or can this be 100% hypothetical?

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaystreets1 View Post
      is it something i own or can this be 100% hypothetical?
      100% hypothetical, anything you can realistically carry tho...
      "Character is someone you are when no one is watching."

Comment

If its what i own i have to pick the only 3 guns i have.... Glock 22, Remington 700 .223 and soon to own Ruger SR 22...

If its just for argument i would say, Benelli M4, Some kind of AR15 most likely chambered in 6.8mm and a decision between a pistol and a Ruger SR 22....

thats if ammo was of no concern.... if ammo is of concern .22 and 9mm products all the way.... probably gonna be tough finding 6.8 in the zombie apocalypse...

Comment

Heck, I'm just callin' 911...

We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
          but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

SAW, AK, 50 cal glock
            This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Well in the movies etc shotgun blast seems to be a one hit wonder for zombies (see call of duty black ops). I would have to think that 3 shotguns would be the way to go.
              The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

Comment

http://guncrafterindustries.com/graphics/sneak1.jpg
                This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

Comment

Can I get a hummer? 'Cause it'd come in handy for the .50 mounted gun I'd like to have...Flame-thowers always seem effective in the movies, though it seems a bit of a tactical mistake to have a bunch of fireballs walking around...then something with low recoil for the Victoria's Secret models that I'll be protecting (we did say hypothetical right?, gotta repopulate).
                  "The best form of cover is accurate and continuous return fire."

Comment

Originally posted by rt.fitz86 View Post
                    Can I get a hummer? ...with low recoil for the Victoria's Secret models that I'll be protecting
                    Is it me or.....

Comment

pun not intended...

Comment

pun not intended...

Comment

A BFG 9000 in God mode.

Jedi light saber

and a good old survival knife

Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

Comment

From my guns... Beretta 92 FS, ( my service gun, reliable and good firepower ) Colt Accurized Rifle (for keep undead far...), S&W 29 8" ... (...just for not to be undergunned...)
                            For argument: Mini UZI (full auto is better...) M4... (for keep undead far... full auto is better...) S&W 29 8" ... (...just for not to be undergunned...)
                            Greetings
                            "Verba vana aut risui apta non loqui."

Comment

American 180 for the zombies...doesn't matter how big the cartridge is, since you have to hit them in the head. http://world.guns.ru/smg/usa/american-10-e.html Mossberg 500 series 12 gauge with interchangeable barrels for hunting/defense. Wilson M1911 for jackwagons who think they're going to take anything of mine.
                              "Son, you are a walkin' violation of the laws of nature...But we don't enforce them laws."

I am just a country boy tryin' to make some sense
                              But I'd like to ask the Congress, I'd like to ask the President
                              "Can ya tell me where all the money went?"
                              We might not be broke but we're badly bent!

The Tractors -- "Badly Bent" from the album Owner's Manual

"Common sense. So rare, it should be a super power." Exodus 259

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4821 users online. 281 members and 4540 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X