300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahr K40 Elite

I just picked up a Kahr K40 Elite. I got a deal that was too good to be true, and couldn't pass it up. So far this thing carries like a dream; its everything I like about my duty weapon (Glock) and everything I liked about my old (1911). I took it out this morning for a test fire, and it shoots great! I didn't run it hard yet, but its a shooter!
    I make my living on Irish welfare.

Pictures please

Comment

If I can figure out how to post them, I will.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lawdawg45
          What's the recoil like? I have a PM-9 and it's pretty snappy.

LD45
          Snappy is a good way to put it. It's not quite as snappy as my Airweight S&W 642 .38+P but the Karh has a little bit of whack.

Comment

here you go: http://www.kahr.com/Pistols/Kahr-K40-Elite.asp
            "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
              I just picked up a Kahr K40 Elite. I got a deal that was too good to be true, and couldn't pass it up. So far this thing carries like a dream; its everything I like about my duty weapon (Glock) and everything I liked about my old (1911). I took it out this morning for a test fire, and it shoots great! I didn't run it hard yet, but its a shooter!

The two Kahrs I have owned were dead reliable, amazingly accurate, good trigger (though a tad long) and a joy to shoot. Personally, I prefer the all metal versions as the added weight greatly improved shooting stability and recoil. They are not cheap, but you get what you pay for when it comes to guns in my view. If one wants super small, reliable, accurate, and well built, it's gonna cost...
              - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3939 users online. 246 members and 3693 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X