300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conceal holster for Glock 27

Hey guys, just bought a Glock 27. Do you guys have any suggestions for carrying on the back? I'd like something that can be pulled out easily, so a holster that has the belt run through it isn't a convenient option. What do you guys like?

M-tac, or crossbreed at 4 o'clock

Comment

I have this: http://www.desantisholster.com/store...S/Cozy-Partner

Desantis IWB holster, love it, hides my glock 27 perfectly on me. Wear it in summer with just a T-shirt and shorts, no issues

Comment

Originally posted by Se7en View Post
        Hey guys, just bought a Glock 27. Do you guys have any suggestions for carrying on the back? I'd like something that can be pulled out easily, so a holster that has the belt run through it isn't a convenient option. What do you guys like?
        Desantis "Prostealth IWB carry. ballistic nylon padded I have three of them and they carry everything I have off duty and the semi-auto holsters have a extra magazine pouch attached to them. I carry my G27 3913 Makarov in the one made for the G27 and the one for 1911 commander fits my M&P40 duty weapon like a glove and also carries my commander size 1911's such as my SW Sc and my Kimber Procarry and about any large frame auto. I also have the Jframe Prosteath which I use during summer months to tote around my SW 638 and Ruger SP101..IF YOU ARE in Virginia call Town Police in Richmond they will give you a Police discount and they can ship it to you for cheap price I bought all three of mine in the store and paid no more than $25 each one. call this number they will hook you up..good people to.
        Town Police Supply Richmond Va (actual location is Chesterfield County at intersection of Hull St and Courthouse Road..804-745-6433
        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6034 users online. 298 members and 5736 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X