300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jericho / Baby Eagle

I recently purchased a Semi-Compact polymer frame Magnum Research "Baby Eagle" for off duty carry, then realized the semi-compact is the same size as my full size Glock LOL. I still really like this gun tho, just wondering if anyone else has one and can share some advice or stories about theirs.

I have a Baby Eagle in 9mm. I purchased it from a friend that told me he had about 1k rounds through it. Another 2k from me and mine still shoots nice.

Since mine is a metal frame it weighs a ton (more than my Glock) but is trustworthy. The look and feel of the Eagles are their selling points, but the internals are what make em go boom. This is a stock picture but my model:

"I would suggest that when a person has a thought of doing anything serious against the law, that before they did, that they should go to a quiet place and think about it seriously."

William George Bonin - Executed in Calfornia Feb 23rd 1996

Comment

Or no photo... Looks like my computer is being difficult
      "I would suggest that when a person has a thought of doing anything serious against the law, that before they did, that they should go to a quiet place and think about it seriously."

William George Bonin - Executed in Calfornia Feb 23rd 1996

Comment

Yea I was really wanting the full size 9mm, steel frame old style without the rails but I've been wanting a baby eagle for awhile now so I took it. It shoots great, took it out to the range yesterday and shot t=our course with it and did better than I've been doing with my duty weapon.

Comment

I purchased the same Jericho you have (polymor subcompact) as an "I love me" gift when I got back from my last deployment. I have put at least 3k rounds through it, but that's a pretty conservative estimate. It could be closer to 5k. The little guy has ran like a champ, and it's very accurate. I'm very happy to see the pistol imported by magnum research again, and to see magnum research as a branch of Kahr arms (I'm a fan of Kahr and please with their products). For what it's worth, I rarely carry the pistol now unless I open carry. I gave up trying to REALLY conceal it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3322 users online. 220 members and 3102 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X