300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 23 Gen 4

I have a Gen 3 Glock 23, and just saw the Gen 4. I love how its not as blocky, and the feel is nowhere near as bulky. Now that I've changed my pants, has anyone on here bought or fired it? How does it compare to the Gen 3?
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

I haven't bought the Gen 4, but I shot a few boxes through one. The smaller frame really makes it fit my hand better, and the recoil spring does really reduce felt recoil. I definitely think the Gen 4 guns are worth upgrading to for the frame and mag catch alone, not to mention the new spring design and they come with three mags.
    Eat Meat, Build Mass!

www.centralfloridaammo.com

Comment

I'm issued the Gen3 and own a Gen4. Money well spent IMHO. The reduced recoil claim is a bit overblown unless you shoot them side-by-side. The reduced grip and larger mag catch, to me, were worth the purchase price.
      "I think it takes a particular coward to criticize procedures that you don't understand; particularly when they apply to places that you don't have the bravery to go" - Battalion Chief John Sullivan, FDNY

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch!" - Rev1

"If you reload like old people [email protected], then you need to be behind something that stops bullets." - Blackdog F4i

IGNORE = since9, justme001, opencarry, bsd13, asullivan, okjoe, Patrick Sander, CJ616

Comment

Originally posted by FireCop604 View Post
        I'm issued the Gen3 and own a Gen4. Money well spent IMHO. The reduced recoil claim is a bit overblown unless you shoot them side-by-side. The reduced grip and larger mag catch, to me, were worth the purchase price.
        Yeah, when you shoot the two side by side there is definitely a difference. If I had the money, I'd just buy Gen 4 everything, but I really want a Gen 4 G34.
        Eat Meat, Build Mass!

www.centralfloridaammo.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6713 users online. 355 members and 6358 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X