300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIG P220 Two-Tone or Stainless Steel?

Well, after much debate I narrowed my choice down to a SIG P220. I am eying up two SIG P220's one is in Two-Tone (black alloy frame, stainless slide NO rail) and a SIG P220R in Stainless Steel (all SS w/rail).

What do you guys recommend I go with, and why?

Thanks in advance.

I like the OD green tac version with the threaded barrel...its sweet, but for your scenario, I would do 2 tone if it were me..
    Why? cuz I'm sassy!
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by Pa_Mick View Post
      Well, after much debate I narrowed my choice down to a SIG P220. I am eying up two SIG P220's one is in Two-Tone (black alloy frame, stainless slide NO rail) and a SIG P220R in Stainless Steel (all SS w/rail).

What do you guys recommend I go with, and why?

Thanks in advance.

What are you using it for?

If you are using it for duty, a rail is important....if you are using it for concealed carry then you definitely don't want a rail.

Also, stainless is great, but heavy, which can wear on you all day on duty or be hard to carry concealed.

Comment

Depends how you intend on carrying it. For duty it's an excellent weapon and caliber. For off duty inside the pants concealed the typical sig" hammer recurve on the back of their hammers cuts like a razor blade into your flesh when worn against your body and you may want to look at the DAK bobbed or low profile hammer model. I tried to carry my P220 once to go to the grocery store when off in my Inside the pant holster and i had to stop the mini-van and turn around it hurt so bad...
        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

maybe this model would work for both: http://sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDe...carry-dak.aspx
          "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7074 users online. 363 members and 6711 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X