300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spike Tactical or DPMS?

Not taking the price under consideration, which manufacturer's AR-15 would you get;

Spike Tactical;

http://www.spikestactical.com

or DPMS

http://www.dpmsinc.com

THX

I've fired both brands and had Spike's rep attended our FOP shooting event. Spike's offer basic LE carbine at $799, which is a great price and also excellent quality. Both shoot well, but I prefer Spike's and their quality is hard to beat.

If price is not an issue, why not include other brands?

Comment

DPMS is crap. Being from Minnesota, I know how sacrilegious it is to say that, but I'm still saying it. I have been seeing more and more components recently coming from them that have issues. They have poor quality control.
      Spikes is better.
      If price is a concern, I would recommend looking into Del-Ton as another option.
      http://www.del-ton.com/
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
      -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Spikes over DPMS anyday.
        The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

I just got a ST and it is very nice. You can't beat the quality for the price!
          Police and Law Enforcement Jobs

Comment

I have been wanting to get a ST what is the average price for one?

Comment

Originally posted by TX505 View Post
              I have been wanting to get a ST what is the average price for one?
              If you are an LEO, you can get one starting from $799.95 for a basic carbine.

Comment

I would use a watery turd before DPMS. Really.

Comment

When you find someone willing to stand downrange while you fire your DPMS, let me know....
                  "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
                  but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                    I've fired both brands and had Spike's rep attended our FOP shooting event. Spike's offer basic LE carbine at $799, which is a great price and also excellent quality. Both shoot well, but I prefer Spike's and their quality is hard to beat.

If price is not an issue, why not include other brands?
                    Both were slightly used, both have the same aftermarket accessories, both are the same price and I can only choose one.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                      If you are an LEO, you can get one starting from $799.95 for a basic carbine.
                      It's gotta be cheaper than that... we sell the Spike's M4LE 16" carbine for $799 and that's the everyone price.
                      Eat Meat, Build Mass!

www.centralfloridaammo.com

Comment

My very first rifle was a DPMS. I was able to sell it for the same price I bought it for and bought a Colt 6920 if you catch my drift.

Comment

If it fires to begin with.

Get a weapon built to a standard, by a company that pays attention to detail.

Originally posted by Highwaylaw View Post
                          When you find someone willing to stand downrange while you fire your DPMS, let me know....

Comment

Spikes all the way. I own one and it has been great-no issues whatsoever.
                            I have heard bad things about DPMS ever since I started looking into purchasing an AR for myself. A co-worker had one on the range and had several issues with it, right before my eyes.
                            www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

I went with Spikes just ordered a mid-length for $809 total cost including shipping

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7118 users online. 363 members and 6755 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X