300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know its cheap, but.......

Someone at work the other day suggested this....

http://ca.wholesalesports.com/storef...prod69652.html

Anyone use it on a shotgun, not for duty work by the way??
    "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Don't own one but there are internet reviews out there on this product. Most of them are bad.
    This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

for my patrol shotgun i mounted a Surefire G2 LED it works great! I got the mount for around $30, might be something worth looking at. I heard Polytac lights are good for mounting as well.

www.cdmgear.com is a local guy that makes the mount, might be worth your time to check out
      Last edited by SCSU74; 03-25-2011, 10:25 AM.
      In Valor there is hope

Comment

Thanks but its a pain here in Canada finding one, very very few will ship to Canada, which makes getting a $30 clip even harder!!
        "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Comment

he works out of his house, I'm sure if you sent him an email he would ship it to you? I ended up actually driving to his house to pick it up, very nice guy and makes great products
          In Valor there is hope

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3524 users online. 226 members and 3298 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X