300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK P30L 9mm. Law Enforcement Pricing

Does anybody know what the price is for Law Enforcement individual sales? They offer it, I just can not find a price sheet anywhere.

http://hk-usa.com/military_products/officer.asp

And while we're on the topic, does anyone make a light-bearing duty holster for this thing?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Ahh.... This I can help with. Today at my local gun shop we received a Blackhawk level III light bearing holster for a HK p2000. With just a little modification to the holster and just a very little plastic removal. It was nothing that interfered with the functionality or retention of the holster it your wondering. The HK p30 will fit. The HKp30L will also fit with a little more modification.

Safariland makes a light bearing holster that will also fit.

Comment

Call HK customer service and get directed to LE sales. Someone will call you back and give you a quote on individual officer pricing and I believe agency pricing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5685 users online. 310 members and 5375 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X