Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack on 8 gun cabinets!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I got one of these for Christmas from the wife, finally got to build it today, got the one of the last stages, and the bloody m#4f*(ing lock is broken for the door. I dont simply mean a little broken, I mean its in the plastic bag in pieces, literally. A scattering of pins and springs etc everywhere.... I rang the store we purchased it from, they immediately asked for a receipt which the missus doesnt have, so they have suggested call Stack on, and leave it up to me. Now rather then swear at the 17 year old who answered the phone, I still have to call Stack on to complain....Has anyone ever dealt with them before?? If they have what were they like to deal with direct?

Right now I'm heading for the fridge, there had better be beer!!!!
    "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

While I suspect Stack On will cover you, there is always the option of buying a matching unit from the same store, take it home, swap locks outs and return the new unit with the faulty lock that you have a receipt for and ask for refund, or replacement, worst case scenario you end up with two guns cabinets and an excuse to buy more guns.

Comment

I salute you sir....I salute you sir...I will call Stack on first thing tomorrow morning and then see.
      "Well, I never had an invisible friend when I was young, but I'm sure that if I did, it would be Constable Smiley."

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
        While I suspect Stack On will cover you, there is always the option of buying a matching unit from the same store, take it home, swap locks outs and return the new unit with the faulty lock that you have a receipt for and ask for refund, or replacement, worst case scenario you end up with two guns cabinets and an excuse to buy more guns.
        That is so unethical! I love it, why didn't I think of that?

This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Originally posted by ummone View Post
          That is so unethical! I love it, why didn't I think of that?

While not exactly above board.....I don't know if I would call it unethical since there is not attempt to defraud. You are just trying to get the same resolution you would have gotten if you had a little piece of paper.

While I am not exactly a Wally-world fan, this is one area where their return policy excels. You don't need a receipt to exchange something they stock. In fact I have gotten "store credit" on a return (that I DID buy there) but lost the receipt.
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell
          8541tactical.com - Ammo Wallets

Comment

It wasnt Wally world unfortunately, but stack on has said they will send a new lock......all very simple so far...so far.....

Comment

I predict, new lock, no key. Nothing is very simple.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2614 users online. 136 members and 2478 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X