Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHU
    replied
    I went with the Glock sights. They were 30 bucks cheaper and it looked like the saphires were a bit bigger than the ones on the trijicons.
    Last edited by SHU; 03-22-2011, 12:39 AM. Reason: k

Leave a comment:

• HI629
    replied
    My last armorers class (about a year ago) the instructor stated that the saphires (the things that make the night sights glow) are all manufactured in same place for Glock, Meprolight and Trijicon. I've noticed negligible differences in the brightness. I did notice a difference in the actual design of the night sights.

I've used all of them, and the all work the same IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• paul190
    replied
    ABC144 you are correct. Glock uses Meprolight for factory night sight requests in that they use meprolight and dont actually manufacture their own. As for trijicon vs meprolight i have not noticed anything that makes either stand out and ive had glocks with both mentioned types of night sites. I think your safe either way or for that matter which ever costs less.

Leave a comment:

• ABC144
    replied
    It may have changed since I got my info, but I remember in one of my armorer classes the instructor saying that the Glock night sights are/were made by Meprolight. This was back when Glock first started using their own brand of night sights.

Leave a comment:

• 10-7Alpha
    replied
    If you can't laugh then don't look.

Leave a comment:

• runhotshot
    replied
    Not worth the extra $ just do Glock

Leave a comment:

• ummone
    replied
    ...and you can use the trij's to zero in your Geiger counter if you get them

Leave a comment:

• SCSU74
    replied
    go with XS sights, a lot better imho

Leave a comment:

• SHU
    replied
    Originally posted by tc215 View Post
    I have Glock brand night sights, Trijicons, and meprolights on my Glocks. The Glock brand are just as bright, if not brighter, than the others.
    10-foo. I'm going to sign up for the 10 day wait tomorrow. Yep even LE have to wait in lala land.

Leave a comment:

• tc215
    replied
    I have Glock brand night sights, Trijicons, and meprolights on my Glocks. The Glock brand are just as bright, if not brighter, than the others.

Leave a comment:

• Silk&Cyanide
    replied
    Im pretty sure that the night sights are Trijicon. My duty pistol was issued w/ night nights. They say trijicon on them, as well as Glock. Mine is a Gen 3 though.

Leave a comment:

• SHU
    started a topic 4th gen Glock night sights vs Trijicon?

4th gen Glock night sights vs Trijicon?

Any opinions on the differences of these sights ie. quality and brightness of the two? Are the trijicons worth the extra money?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4412 users online. 276 members and 4136 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X