Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th gen Glock night sights vs Trijicon?

Any opinions on the differences of these sights ie. quality and brightness of the two? Are the trijicons worth the extra money?

Im pretty sure that the night sights are Trijicon. My duty pistol was issued w/ night nights. They say trijicon on them, as well as Glock. Mine is a Gen 3 though.

Comment

I have Glock brand night sights, Trijicons, and meprolights on my Glocks. The Glock brand are just as bright, if not brighter, than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by tc215 View Post
        I have Glock brand night sights, Trijicons, and meprolights on my Glocks. The Glock brand are just as bright, if not brighter, than the others.
        10-foo. I'm going to sign up for the 10 day wait tomorrow. Yep even LE have to wait in lala land.

Comment

go with XS sights, a lot better imho
          In Valor there is hope

Comment

...and you can use the trij's to zero in your Geiger counter if you get them
            This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Not worth the extra $ just do Glock

Comment

If you can't laugh then don't look.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally posted by jcioccke
                After I hit it, I would be disgusted with her

Comment

It may have changed since I got my info, but I remember in one of my armorer classes the instructor saying that the Glock night sights are/were made by Meprolight. This was back when Glock first started using their own brand of night sights.
                  ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

ABC144 you are correct. Glock uses Meprolight for factory night sight requests in that they use meprolight and dont actually manufacture their own. As for trijicon vs meprolight i have not noticed anything that makes either stand out and ive had glocks with both mentioned types of night sites. I think your safe either way or for that matter which ever costs less.

Comment

My last armorers class (about a year ago) the instructor stated that the saphires (the things that make the night sights glow) are all manufactured in same place for Glock, Meprolight and Trijicon. I've noticed negligible differences in the brightness. I did notice a difference in the actual design of the night sights.

I've used all of them, and the all work the same IMHO.
                      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

I went with the Glock sights. They were 30 bucks cheaper and it looked like the saphires were a bit bigger than the ones on the trijicons.
                        Last edited by SHU; 03-22-2011, 12:39 AM. Reason: k

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6365 users online. 384 members and 5981 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X