300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhawk holsters and 4th gen glocks

Anyone know if a blackhawk serpa holster made for a 3rd gen glock (23) fit a new 4th gen glock (23)?

I believe measurement wise from side to side of the frame is the same. and the length of the slide is the same. So im going to say yes. Their website doesnt even give you the option for Gen 3 or Gen 4.

Comment

yes they do, before i sold back my gen 4 19 for being a piece of junk i used a serpa with it
      In Valor there is hope

Comment

Yep, the same Serpa will work for both Generations.

SCSU - You shoulda sold the Serpa with it.
        The comments made herein are those solely of author and in no way reflect the opinions of any other person, agency or other entity.

Surfs Up on youtube!

Specialized Services Group on Facebook!

Comment

Confirm. Both Gen will work.

Comment

I've been hearing about problems with some of the 4th gens. Is this across the board or just a few models? I have heard of some problems with people shooting reloads but I usually shoot 180gr FMJ federal from walmart or 155gr HP from my job so I don't expect any problems. I really like the ability to change the backstrap and the reduced recoil from the double spring but not if it means the gun won't go bang every time I squeeze the trigger. If it matters, I'm just looking at the new 23.
            Last edited by SHU; 03-13-2011, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Surf View Post
              Yep, the same Serpa will work for both Generations.

SCSU - You shoulda sold the Serpa with it.
              haha i did, got a crossbreed instead ill never go back

@SHU i had the 19 and from what i read they shipped some of the 19's with the wrong recoil spring and it was causing the gun to not cycle properly. Haven't heard of any problems with the 23 though you should be good!
              In Valor there is hope

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4653 users online. 289 members and 4364 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X